We all know Yumbutter is easy to squeeze onto your snacks, but it has some hidden talents you might not be as familiar with. Here are some ways to use nut butter that might come as a surprise!
1) Squeeze away the stress.
Keeps the pouch nicely mixed, keeps you from loosing your cool. Win-win.
2) Make a gourmet bird feeder.
Spread it on a pine cone. Roll it in some bird seed. Hang it up. Feel the bird-watching zen radiate through your pure soul.
3) Make homemade granola bars.
Yumbutter isn’t just the glue that holds your heart together, it’s the glue that holds all those tasty grains, nuts, and dried fruits together.
6) Use it to get gum out of carpet or hair.
Rub it in, let it sit, wipe away, done!
7) Seal off that leaky melting ice cream cone.
Spread a little bit into the bottom of the cone before scooping.
Leave a Comment:
- Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes November 20, 2017
- 3 Breakfast in Bed Recipes for Chilly Fall Mornings November 20, 2017
- 5 Health Benefits of Peanut Butter November 13, 2017
- 23 Days of Gratitude Challenge November 1, 2017
- Healthy Halloween Treats for Kids October 23, 2017