Popsicles aren’t just for kids (though these recipes are kid friendly). However, many store-bought popsicles are loaded with added sugars and artificial colors. These recipes are full of healthy fruits, contain no refined sugars, and are so tasty! Who says you can’t have your popsicle and eat it too? 😉 Enjoy!
Simple Strawberry Popsicles
These 3-ingredient popsicles are equally simple and tasty. The sweetness of the strawberries and sour from the lime come together perfectly with a touch of honey. Easy, refreshing, and delicious!
- 4 cups organic strawberries
- 1 organic lime, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 raw honey
- Blend all ingredients together, stopping to stir as needed
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze 2-3 hours
- Remove from freezer and enjoy 🙂
Adopted from No Biggie
Easy Peasy Chocolate Espresso Peanut Butter Pops
Who remembers having Fudgsicles growing up?? Those were the days. Well, these fudge pops kick those old school ‘sicles to the curb. This simple, two-ingredient recipe features our Chocolate Espresso Peanut Butter to make an “adult fudgsicle”. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Espresso Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 cups original or chocolate flavored organic almond milk
- Place Chocolate Espresso Peanut Butter in a bowl
- Whisk in 1/2 cup of the almond milk until smooth
- Gradually whisk in remaining almond milk
- Pour in popsicle molds, and freeze for at least 4 hours
Adapted from Crazy for Crust
Coconut Blueberry Bliss Popsicles
These babies are a twist on the classic Creamsicle, but made with organic coconut milk and blueberries (a much better option). The blueberries provide a beautiful color as well. They’re ALMOST too pretty to eat, but also v delicious, so please dig in.
- 1 1/2 cups organic coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons organic maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 1 cup organic blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Mix the coconut milk, maple syrup, and vanilla in a blender
- Add the blueberries and pulse until they’ve been smashed, but not completely blended!
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze 4-5 hours
Adopted from Wallflower Kitchen
Leave a Comment:
- Quick and Healthy Picnic Lunch Recipes for Kids July 21, 2017
- Glamping on a Budget: What to Bring & How to Set the Scene July 5, 2017
- Healthier S’mores: What Your Bonfire Dreams Are Made Of July 5, 2017
- 5 Healthy Dishes to Bring to the 4th of July Barbecue June 29, 2017
- Healthy Popsicle Recipes June 12, 2017