Yumbutter’s Mouth Rockin’, World-Changing Gift Box
It’s that time of year: Everyone is scrambling to find thoughtful gifts for friends
and loved ones. It can be easy to get so caught up in the rush and consumerism that we forget to be present, soak up the moments of community and family time, and embrace the real spirit of giving.
That’s why we created The Secret to Living is Giving Holiday Gift Box, featuring treats from three great brands that support three inspiring missions. Each item inside was thoughtfully chosen to help you and your loved ones take a moment to cherish the simple, peaceful moments of the holiday season.
- Yumbutter’s Limited Edition Be Present Cashew Butter: Organic, creamy cashew butter, cinnamon & cardamom, and superfoods maca & baobab
- Ona’s gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, and non-GMO treats: Coconut Shortbread & Maple Pecan cookies, and Chocolate Chocolate & Honey Nut bars
- Equal Exchange’s fair trade coffee and chocolate: Organic, whole bean Arabica coffee – Mind, Body, & Soul, and organic dark chocolate with toasted almond pieces, 55% cacao – Dark Almond
A Gift On a Mission To Build A Better World
Plus, you can carry that feel-good glow right into the new year knowing that each box purchased gives back to important causes:
- Nourishing children in need through Yumbutter’s Buy One | Feed One mission
- Protecting pollinators and their habitats through Ona’s Pollinator Partnership collaboration
- Building thriving communities of farmers through Equal Exchange’s long-term cooperatives and fair-trade partnerships
It’s the perfect gift to show appreciation for almost anyone on your list:
- The host & hostess at the annual holiday party
- Your work best friend
- Your foodie friend/mom/sibling/dad
- Your do-gooder cousin
- A friendly neighbor or even your mailman!
- Your child’s favorite teacher
- The in-laws that always tell you not to get them anything but you still want to show them some love
- That person that you don’t know that well, but still feel like you should get them a gift but a gift card feels impersonal (can’t go wrong with snacks, coffee, and chocolate!)
- Your lovable self! Hey, it’s a good cause and you deserve it, right? RIGHT!
Give thoughtfully and enjoy the simple moments of this season!
Leave a Comment:
- How to Have the Coziest Autumn Ever October 16, 2017
- How to Make Sweet Potato Toast October 13, 2017
- 5 Fall Hikes in the Midwest With Some Serious Foliage Views October 3, 2017
- Meal Prepping Kid Lunches September 15, 2017
- Cold Showers: Change Your Life and Revolutionize Your Morning Routine September 11, 2017