Nut Butter Valentines for the PB Lover in Your Life
Sometimes it’s hard to find the right words to express how you feel about that special someone at Valentine’s Day. When words fail, nut butter says it all. So go nuts – pour (or squeeze) your heart out with a very special Nut Butter-Themed Valentine! Just pair it with their favorite jar or pouch, and let the PB do the talking:
- We go together like peanut butter and literally everything else.
- Are you a pouch of almond butter? Because I would like to carry you in my pocket everywhere I go.
- You are my sunshine (paired with your favorite Sunflower Butter. Obvi.)
- I’ll always be here to Cashew when you fall.
- Almond your broken heart with my love.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, we both know I like nut butter more than you.
- PB and chill?
- You’re my main squeeze (paired with a pouch, of course)
- You hazeled me at hello.
- Cacao beautiful you are to me.
- I can-nut espresso how nuts I am about you!
- We PBlong together.
- You pe-can do whatever you set your mind to!
- I’d give an almond a leg to be with you.
- Cashew are the best thing to ever happen to me.
- Pro-bae-otic (paired with Protein + Probiotic AB, naturally)
- Are you a pouch of nut butter? Bc I love you.
- You butter be my valentine!
- PB Mine.
How could anyone nut fall for you with puns like these? We hope you get to spend Valentine’s Day with your main squeeze. Maybe your loved one can be there too. 😉 That would be even butter.
Leave a Comment:
- December 2017 (2)
- November 2017 (4)
- October 2017 (4)
- September 2017 (3)
- August 2017 (6)
- July 2017 (3)
- June 2017 (5)
- May 2017 (3)
- April 2017 (7)
- March 2017 (7)
- February 2017 (6)
- January 2017 (3)
- December 2016 (1)
- September 2016 (1)
- August 2016 (1)
- July 2016 (5)
- June 2016 (2)
- May 2016 (1)
- April 2016 (1)
- March 2016 (3)
- 7 Gift Ideas for Your Foodie Friend December 11, 2017
- How To Avoid the Winter Blues December 7, 2017
- Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes November 20, 2017
- 3 Breakfast in Bed Recipes for Chilly Fall Mornings November 20, 2017
- 5 Health Benefits of Peanut Butter November 13, 2017