Who remembers having Fudgsicles growing up?? Those were the days. Well, these fudge pops kick those old school ‘sicles to the curb. This simple, two-ingredient recipe features our Chocolate Espresso Peanut Butter to make an “adult fudgsicle”. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Espresso Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 cups original or chocolate flavored organic almond milk
- Place Chocolate Espresso Peanut Butter in a bowl
- Whisk in 1/2 cup of the almond milk until smooth
- Gradually whisk in remaining almond milk
- Pour in popsicle molds, and freeze for at least 4 hours
Adapted from Crazy for Crust